Internet Explorer is not fully supported on our site. Please try Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for the best experience.
Hydraulic & Oil Filters
Hydraulic and oil filters use oil adsorption to remove dirt and other particles for clean oil in your hydraulic system.
Want to learn more?
Hydraulic and oil filters remove contaminants from your water using modified media to adhere hydrocarbons to the filter. Oil and hydraulic filter cartridges are made in a variety of materials, including melt blown polypropylene, metal filters, high-adsorptive pleated filters, and polyester fiber.
Applications for oil and hydraulic adsorbing filters:
- • Gas/oil facilities
- • Leisure/commercial shipping bilge water
- • Storm water runoff (airports, parking lots)
- • Factory and industrial processes
- • Car and truck washes
- • Oil spill remediation projects
- • Machine and repair shops
- • Tank farms and terminals
- • Plating baths
- • Manhole effluent