Internet Explorer is not fully supported on our site. Please try Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for the best experience.
Plastic Tubing & Hoses
Tubing transports water to and from a water filtration system. Tubing and hoses come in a variety of durable materials like flexible PEX and PVC.
Want to learn more?
Flexible, vinyl, or rubber tubing is an essential part to any plumbing system. We offer LLDPE tubing for point-of-use drinking water systems, PEX and polypropylene tubing for durability and heat resistance, santoprene tubing for exceptional mechanical properties, and braided PVC tubing for food-grade plumbing jobs, among other types of tubing. Browse our selection for the appropriate diameter, color, material, and functionality for your needs.
Watch this video to learn about different types of plastic water pipes and tubing.
Types of Tubing
- • Fluoropolymer FEP
- • PEX tubing - ideal for hot/cold applications and available in blue, white and red; designed for use with all standard fittings and POU drinking water systems
- • Polyethylene tubing - designed for use with all standard fittings and POU drinking water systems.
- • Metric polyethylene LLDPE tubing
- • Polypropylene tubing - provides durability and heat resistance in higher temperature applications. Ideal for transfer of hot liquids or gases
- • Santoprene thermosplastic rubber tubing - provides exceptional mechanical properties and is resilient under a wide range of temperatures
- • Braided clear PVC tubing - NSF and FDA-approved clear food grade hose; excellent for air, water and food transfer
- • Clear steel wire reinforced PVC suction hose
- • Flexible clear PVC tubing - resistant to oxidation, chemicals and bacteria
- • Clear polyurethane tubing - flexible and resilient tubing resistant to oil, grease, fuel, weathering, tearing, impact, radiation and abrasion
- • Silicone tubing - extremely pliable elastic tubing resistant to extreme temperatures and not altered by the effects of weather
- • HDPE tubing - high density polyethylene tubing for use with ice makers and other application
Learn more about different types of tubing on our blog.