Home Water Testing37 Products
Home Water Testing(37)
A home water test kit helps you determine the level of microscopic bacteria and other contaminants in your drinking water, even if it appears clear.
Want to learn more?
A home water test kit, water test strips, or a water metering system helps you test your drinking water for contaminants like arsenic, bacteria, nitrates, nitrites, or iron. Our water experts recommend testing home water at least once a year for municipal water users, twice a year for well water users, and four times a year for those with low immunities (HIV or chemotherapy patients). Even clean, great-tasting water may contain undetected contaminants. Harmful chemicals or bacteria in water cause diarrhea, cramps, nausea, headache, serious illness, and other health related issues.
Types of Home Water Testing
- • Arsenic Test Kits: Arsenic is an element that occurs naturally in the earth's crust and can be found in public and private water supplies.
- • Bacteria, Nitrate, & Nitrite Test Kits: Bacteria, Nitrate, Nitrite test kits that are laboratory certified to accurately detect the presence of coliform bacteria, including E. coli.
- • Photometer Systems: Photometers offer faster, safer, easier, and precise water testing, and have direct read capabilities for multiple parameters.
- • Total Hardness Test Kits: A simple and economical titration method to measure hardness in your water.
- • Water Test Strips: Quick and accurate test strips that measure for free chlorine, total and iron hardness, lead, nitrate, pH, pesticide, alkalinity, and copper.
Read More +