DMfit fittings and valves feature an oval collet design for quick connections in plumbing, food service, and pneumatic systems.
Want to learn more?
Who is DMfit?
Since 1987, DMfit has brought value to the plumbing market with their quality quick-connect fittings at low prices. The quick-connect design allows for efficient assembly with a unique oval collet design. DMfit fittings and valves non-toxic acetal, polypropylene, and brass bodies endure extreme temperatures and resist harsh chemicals.
What are DMfit fittings used for?
- • Water purification
- • Food and beverage systems
- • Air and gas applications
DMfit valves include:
- • Stop valve and slip tee valve adaptors for use with water filtration systems, refrigerators, and ice makers
- • Control valves for light water and air applications
- • Hand valves with a rugged, durable design
- • Check valves with a compact design
- • Stop valves for use with frequent tubing changes
DMfit fittings meet the standards of the US FDA, WRAS, ANSI/NSF-51 & 61, ACS, KTW and DVGW-W270.
Browse quick-connect fittings to shop DMfit and similar manufacturers.
Read More +