Viqua Sterilight SSM-24 Silver Plus UV System - 6.0 gpm
The Viqua Sterilight SSM-24 UV System provides point-of-use disinfection with a flow rate of 6.0 gpm. This modular system, incorporating Sterilight's new Silver Plus controller, is ideal for small POU applications such as post filtration, or as a pre or post application on a residential RO System.
- Silver Plus controller provides constant output current and a universal power input, and also displays % UV intensity, remaining lamp life, and total days of operation.
- 254nm UV intensity monitor allos the SSM-24 to continuously monitor the system and warn you of any changes in water quality.
- A powered solenoid output allows you to hook a normally closed solenoid valve (sold separately) directly into the controller.
- Sterilume™-EX coated low pressure germicidal UV lamps are used to provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction in bacteria and viruses.
- The SSM-24 is manufactured with a polished, 304 stainless steel, pressure rated tube and comes with ¼" MPT connections.
This system is compatible with the S463RL Sterilight Lamp
and the QS-463 Quartz Sleeve
. For any necessary system replacements, the UV Lamp/Quartz Sleeve Combo Kit for SSM-24
- Sterilight Lamp (1): S463RL
- Sterilight Quartz Sleeve (1): QS-463
- Sterilight O-Rings (2): 410867
230V systems are shipped with 2-prong continental European (CEE-7/7) 2 pin with ground "Schuko" power cord.Viqua Sterilight SSM-24 Silver Plus ManualViqua Sterilight SSM-24 Silver Plus SpecificationsViqua Sterilight SSM-24 Silver Plus Sell Sheet