Viqua Sterilight Platinum SPV-200 UV Water Treatment System
The Viqua Sterilight Platinum SPV-200 UV System removes the risk of illness caused by microbial contamination, making water safe for a variety of applications including pharmaceutical, restaurant, laboratory and agriculture uses.
- Quick, simple, inexpensive and environmentally friendly, UV water purification adds nothing to your water, creating no disinfection by-products.
- > 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus, and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia & Cryptosporidium) at rated flow.
- Features Platinum™ controller coupled with Flow-Pace™ UV intensity monitor.
- Provides half-power to the lamps when no water is flowing and full-power when the water is running.
- Seven year warranty on reactor chamber for unparalleled protection.
- 316L stainless steel reactor chamber and flow restrictors.
- Applications include private wells, camp grounds, hotels, bottlers, aquaculture, hospitals, food, cottages, restaurants, breweries, water systems, laboratories, marine, pharmaceutical, dairies and many other applications.
This system is compatible with the S200RL-HO Sterilight Lamp
and the QS-200 Quartz Sleeve
. For any necessary system replacements, the UV Lamp/Quartz Sleeve Combo Kit for SPV-200
Water Quality Guidelines:
- Iron: < 0.3 ppm
- Manganese: <0.05 ppm
- Hardness: < 7 gpg
- Turbidity: <1 NTU
- Tannins: <0.1 ppm
- UV Transmittance: > 75%
The Sterilight Platinum SPV-200 UV Water Purification System replaces the older SPV-2.5 system.