AXEON HF4-2540 850 GPD Membrane Element
AXEON HF4-2540 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The HF4-2540 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. The polyamide thin-film used in the AXEON HF4 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 850 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 40"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Extra Low Energy, Brackish Water
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HF4-2540
AXEON HF4-2540 850 gpd RO Membrane Element Spec Sheet
Also Compatible With:
||AK2540TF, 1206802, AK2540FF, 1206800