The Titan DSB370V Home and Basement Submersible Sump Pump Features:
The Titan DSB370V
Home and Basement Submersible Sump Pump is designed for quick and simple installation, easy maintenance and smooth operation. Since 1932, Titan Sump Pumps have one of the lowest failure rates.
The DSB370V has a vertical float switch that controls the 1/2 HP pump which operates at a flow rate of 55.8GPM.Compare 1/2 HP Titan Sump Pumps to Other Brands
Titan DSB370V Submersible Sump Pump Owner's ManualTitan DSB370V Submersible Sump Pump BrochureTitan DSB370V Submersible Sump Pump Parts Breakdown
- Aluminum die-casting and engineered thermoplastic for impact and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel hardware for long lasting durability.
- Screened top inlet prevents pieces of debris larger than the pump can handle from entering and damaging the impeller.
- Thermoplastic vortex impeller designed for high lift and flow capacity.
- Carbon / ceramic mechanical seals and lip seals to ensure positive protection from water and oil leakage.
- Upper and lower NSK ball bearings for improved pump performance and extended operating life.
- Piggyback tethered float switch
- 1-1/2" or 1-1/4" NPT discharge.
- 10 foot power cord with 3-prong adapter, plugs into a wall outlet for simple solder-less wiring connection for your home basement sump pump.
- Two year warranty
- To compare the Titan home and basement sump pump to the Zoeller 49, Little Giant ES33, and other submersible sump pumps, see the main Sump Pump category.
The Titan pump is comparable to the Simer 2958, Little Giant SP50V, Wayne CDU800, and Wayne 48580 home basement sump pumps.