2.0 cu ft. Whole House Filox Filter for Iron and Manganese Reduction
Filox media with the Watts valve creates an economical Iron and Hydrogen Sufilde filtration system that out performs traditional Greensand and Birm systems. The superior oxidation and filtration of the Filox Media, when combined with the high flow capacity of the Watts backwashing system creates an economical, efficient, and effective water filtration system.
Filox-R Filter Features:
- User friendly, low maintanence electronic time clock valve
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Vortech system tank that requires no gravel
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- 12 volt transformer provides safe and easy installation
- Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory
- 10 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Double backwash feature offers efficiency and optimum regeneration and cleaning ability
- Days between regeneration feature: 1 -99 days standard; 7 day optional
- Superior high efficiency media for filtration and removal capabilities
- Water only regeneration - no chemicals needed
- 80% manganese dioxide for enhanced performance and capacity
- Highest flow rate of any standard iron reduction system
- All Watts Systems come with Media
What is Filox-R Media?
Filox-R™ is used for removing iron, hydrogen sulfide, and manganese from water supplies. It is a media that utilizes an oxidation-reduction reaction and filtration process similar to Greensand, but at a much higher level of performance. Filox-R™ contains 80% manganese dioxide in an extremely unique cluster format for enhanced performance and maximized capacity. Filox-R™ out performs Greensand, Birm, etc. due to the purity of its particles, superior oxidation/filtration capacity, and durability. Filox-R™Filox-R™ Media Specification SheetFilox-R™ Iron Filter System SpecificationsVortech System Specifications
Disclaimer: Watts® is a registered trademark of Watts Water Technologies, Inc, which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Watts Water Technologies, Inc to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Watts Water Technologies, Inc. and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.