RUSCO’s Spin-Down Sediment Model Filters with Polyester Screens make solid particle removal simple and economical. The benefit of the Spin-Down filter is its ability to be cleaned and reused. The Spin-Down Sediment Filter has a clear cover that can be easily removed for total cleaning. The unique tornado (spin-down action) effect created by the patented process is unique.
The unique design of the sediment trapper element allows debris to settle in the bottom of the clear cover, trapping sediment away from the screen.
Rusco Sediment Trapper Filter PE Screen - 3/4" FPT Features:
- Unique element design traps sediment in lower reservoir of clear cover.
- Clear bowl easily removed for total cleaning (No tools required-using tools voids warranty)
- Sediment is visible through the clear cover indicating when the filter needs cleaning
- Ball valve allows for quick sediment removal from bottom of cover
- Centrifuge Spin-Down type sediment separation
- No down time!!
Rusco Sediment Trapper Filter PE Screen - 3/4" FPT Benefits:
Rusco Spin Down BrochureRusco Sediment Trapper Filters InformationRusco Sediment Trapper Filters Manual
- No filter cartridges to replace
- No down time required flushing out sediment
- No wasteful backwashing required
- Small size takes little space
- Screen sizes can be easily changed if required
- Multiple uses: well water, irrigation, sand sensitive valves, drip irrigation, faucet aerators, poultry growers watering devices (.010"), fogger nozzles, pre-treatment for ultra water systems and reverse osmosis