Neo-Pure NP-PFC101 Carbon Distiller Postfilter - 6 Pack Features:
Our Water Distiller Postfilters
utilize an easy-to-use BPA-free postfilter cup that contains coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC) to polish your distilled water of any remaining tastes or odors, as well as any VOCs.
NOTE: Before installing your new GAC postfilter, soak it in boiling water for 10 minutes. This enables proper flow and removes any carbon fines and air bubbles present in the carbon.
- Made with BPA-free materials
- Simple and easy filter change
- Pack of six (6) postfilters
- Granular activated carbon (GAC) reduces chlorine taste and odor, and VOCs
- Filter media made from environmentally-friendly coconut shell GAC
- Expected life is approximately 2 months each (in average water conditions and use)
The Neo-Pure NP-PFC101 Carbon Postfilter Cup is used with the following distillers:
- Dol-Fyn water distillers
- AR18, ARS 2000, ARS 3000
- Nautilus™ (a.k.a. Millenium™)
- Tuttnauer 7000, 7000-8, 7000-12, 9000
- West Bend® Millenium™ W8010 filter
- West Bend Dove
- Tribest Purewise® Water Distiller Model: PW-10000
- Purewise® Tribest Water Distiller 6 pack carbon filter PW01P002P
- SCI-CAN Aquastat Waterstat Carbon Filter 6/pk CL67779
- Heidolph Tuttnauer Replacement Coconut Carbon Filter Cartridge for Model 9000 Purewise® Benchtop Water Distiller
Alternate Part Numbers:
65006F, 9000pf, KSA1254, PW01P002P, CL67779, TRBS071, SPM173296348, 9000FNeo-Pure NP-PFC101 Carbon Postfilter Cup Specification Sheet
Waterwise® is a registered owner of Waterwise, Inc., a Florida corporation which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc. acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Waterwise, Inc. to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Waterwise, Inc. and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.