The Schedule 40 PVC Bushing 1-1/2" SLIP x 1-1/4" FPT are used to connect two pipes of different diameters. These bushings create a tight seal without adhesion products, but that are also ideal for situations where the pipes may need to be removed or replace regularly. The smooth interior walls help to maintain a lower pressure loss and high volume than metal fittings.
Unlike metal, PVC will never rust, scale, or pit, and offers substantially lower material and installation costs. PVC thermoplastic is light-weight and handles fluids at service temperatures up to 140°F (60°C), allowing a wide range of process applications, including most mineral acids, bases, salts, and other corrosive fluids.
- Schedule: 40
- End Type: SLIP x FPT
- Nominal Pipe Size: 1-1/2" x 1-1/4"
- Max Service Temp: 140°F
- NSF 61 Certified for potable water
Features & Applications:
- Made in the USA
- Provide secure connection between two pipe lines of different diameters
- Resistant to corrosion, rust, & scale
- Low maintenance & installation costs