Doulton W9221000 Super Sterasyl OBE Ceramic Filter
The Doulton w9221000
SuperSterasyl ceramic filter is a three stage cartridge combining the highly efficient properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of activated carbon.
First Stage: The first stage consists of Doulton SuperSterasyl ceramic which is manufactured to provide genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
Second Stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
Third Stage: Packed with granular activated carbon which removes chlorine, VOC's and industrial solvents.
Doulton W9221000 SuperSterasyl Filter Features:
Doulton Imperial W9221000 SuperSterasyl Ceramic Filter SpecificationsDoulton Candle Comparison Chart
- Fits Industry standard 10" and 20" housings
- Ideal for RO guard and post filtration
- Complimentary to UV systems
- Self sterilizing
- High levels of Chlorine, VOC's and industrial solvents
- Filtration efficiency of > 99.99% at 0.9 microns
- Filtration efficiency of > 99.99% at 0.5 - 0.8 microns
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal of 100%
- Tested with live bacteria to a removal of > 99.99%