Aquatec 6800 Booster Pump 24 VAC, 1/4 Push-In Fitting Features:
The Aquatec 6800 Series Pumps
are used in RO systems with a flow rate up to 50 GPD, they are designed for use when feed pressure is below 40 psi. A booster pump is suggested when there is high levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in the water, the higher the osmotic pressure the harder the force is to create RO water. Reverse Osmosis requires pressure to work properly. These pumps are designed for optimal operation with a tank shut-off switch (PSW)
, its purpose is to turn off the booster pump when the RO tank is full. When used in typical under-counter RO systems, this switch can be increased with an electronic shut-off valve (ESO)
, which uses the tank and the pump pressure switch to automatically close off the feed water source when the RO storage tank is full.
Reliable Performance. The Aquatec 8800 Series Pump is an extremely durable booster pump that is designed for continuous duty. This tough pump is safe to operate with low voltage for long lasting reliability.
Self Priming. The Aquatec 8800 Series Pump is self priming with a 6 foot lift. The 8842-2J03-B424 is also capable of running dry.
Certification. The Aquatec 8800 Series Pump are builit of certified materials that meet the NSF standard number 58.
Aquatec 6800 Series Booster Pump Data
Aquatec 6800 Booster Pump Specifications
- Voltage: 24VAC
- Prime: 60" lift
- Runs dry without damage
- Corrosion resistant exterior
- Outlet pressures up to 110 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" quick connect
- Max Liquid Temperature: 170°F
- EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression
- Expels trapped air, eliminates "air locks"
- Designed for 30,000+ operating hours
- Mounting Options: Vertical or Horizontal
- Manufactured of NSF 58 Certified Materials
- Improved venting system removes moisture
- Extremely quiet operation, less than 45 DBA
Also Compatible With: