Parker LIQUIfit fittings use push-to-connect technology with an eco-friendly design to transfer liquids for water and beverage systems while helping the environmen...
Want to learn more?
Who is Parker?
Parker is the inventor of the push-to-connect fitting with over 40 years of experience. These fittings are used with polyethylene and polypropylene tubing and include a variety of thread types and pressure ranges.
What makes Parker LIQUIfit fittings unique?
Parker's LIQUIfit series provides leak-free, push-to-connect fittings made from eco-friendly polymer. This bio-based material comes from renewable castor seeds.
What are LIQUIfit fittings used for?
- • Water purification
- • Water dispensers
- • Beverage dispensers
- • Water cooling systems
- • Food processing
Benefits of Parker LIQUIFit Fittings:
- • Most compact profile on the market
- • More durable than acetal fittings
- • More chemically resistant than polypropylene fittings
- • NSF certified for the highest temperature rating (180°F)
- • No locking clips necessary
- • D-ring design with more contact area than a traditional O-ring for a stronger water-tight seal
- • NPTF threads designed for enough crushing of entire thread form to produce a mechanical seal
Parker fittings for tubing are constructed with FDA-compliant materials and are listed as NSF-51 certified as safe for use with food.
Browse quick-connect fittings to shop Parker and similar manufacturers.
Read More +