Filter Strainer 1/4" x 1/4" Push-in - 100 mesh (150 mic) Features:
The DMfit Strainers are used for the protection of your pumps, filters, and other more expensive equipment. These strainers prevent damage by keeping debris and other particles out of your pumps and filters, which eliminates unnecessary and costly repairs. They also allow you to easily reduce your filter consumption. The filter screen uses perforated mesh media to strain out these particles. With the filter screen removed, the strainer can also be used as an injection port for sanitizing.
- The detachable CAP and BODY allow for easy servicing and cleaning
- Can be used with a variety of chemicals and gases. However, when using with other than water or air, please refer to the Chemical Compatability Tables or consult with your DMT representative
- Compatible with DMfit tube and fittings, as well as standard-sized tubing from a variety of other manufacturers
- Stainless Steel Filter Strainer: 100 mesh (150 micron)
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" Push-in
- Strainer: 100 mesh (150 micron)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 170psi
- Max. Operating Temp: (-20F) - (+185F)
Do not apply excessive vibration, torque, shock or other strong loads to the filter. The filter body may be damaged or collets may be dislocated.