ShinMaywa Norus XP Submersible Pump - 11000 gph 34' Head:
ShinMaywa Norus XP submersible pumps are some of the most reliable and durable pumps sold in today's watergarden market. The outside has a unique hardware design made of fiberglass and a cast aluminum bearing housing for superior heat dissipation and structural integrity compared to competing pumps. The Norus series is resistant to corrosion due to its 304 stainless steel and poly amide fiber reinforced resin, and stainless steel shaft and impeller. An ultra long life span, low operating cost, and reliability make the Norus series from ShinMaywa a best buy for homeowners.
- Max Flow: 11000 gph
- Max Head: 34'
- Motor: 1 HP - 115V single phase
- Discharge Connection: 2"
- Can handle solids up 1-1/4"
- Power Cable: 32'
- Rated for continuous duty
- Corrosion resistant
- 2 year warranty
ShinMaywa Norus Series Submersible Pump Uses and Applications:
- Decorative Water Falls and Water Gardens
- Commercial and Residential Raw Sewage
- Continuous Duty Drainage and Dewatering
- Septic, Effluent Sump Applications
- Water Transfer
|Model||Max Flow||@5'||@10'||@15'||@20'||Monthly Cost to run for 24 hours* |
|gallons per hour (gph)|
* Based on .09 cents per kilowatt hour