Santoprene Thermoplastic Rubber Tubing 73A Food Grade Natural (Manila) - 1/4 ID x 3/8 OD Features:
- 1/4 ID x 3/8 OD
- Flex fatigue performance w/extended life cycle
- Material cost savings vs. silicone tubing
- Good chemical resistance and drug compatibility
- 73A food grade
- Temperature Rating: 275° F
- Brittleness Rating: -76° F
- Coil Length: 50'
* Orders for lengths greater than 50' will receive full coil(s). Any remaining length will be shipped as a separate segment.
Note: Any length of tubing that is less than a full coil must be custom cut and is non-returnable. Only complete, unaltered coils may be returned.
Santoprene Thermoplastic Rubber Tubing Applications
- Hot and Cold Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Chemical Transfer
- Cosmetic Production
- Hot Beverage Dispensing
- Peristaltic Pumps
This Santoprene Thermoplastic Rubber Tubing is comparable to tubing from other manufacturers such as Excelon Excelprene TPE Food Process Tubing 900605F 6SPF50 and Tygon Norprene A-60-F.