Bio-Clean Bacteria Waste Eliminator
Bio-Clean is one of the best biological waste eliminators on the market. Bio-Clean is composed of a special blend of natural bacteria and powerful enzymes that digests dead organic waste found in your plumbing system: grease, hair, soap scum, food particles, paper and more.Rapid Response.
Within an hour after pouring Bio-Clean solution into the drain, the bacteria begin to convert accumulated waste particles into water, carbon dioxide, and mineral ash that run harmlessly out of your waste system, leaving it completely clear of obstructions.
Harmless to the Environment.
Bio-Clean's waste elimination enzyme has no effect on inorganic materials like plastic or metal piping and does not produce heat, fumes, or boiling like chemicals do. Bio-Clean is safe for people, plumbing and the environment.
How Much Bio-Clean Do I Need?
Fresh Water Systems offers three different sizes of Bio-Clean for your convenience:
- Bio-Clean 2 lb. Jar: For use on initial treatment of up to a 1000 gallon septic tank or can provide up to 100 drain treatments.
- Bio-Clean 12 Pack: A one year supply of Bio-Clean in 12 individual packets. Each packet is designed to treat up to a 1000 gallon septic tank for 30 days. Comes with a Clean Gene magnet whose eyes light up when it is time to treat your system each month.
- Bio-Clean 25 lb. Bucket: Designed for plumbers and homeowners who use Bio-Clean on a regular basis. One 25 lb. bucket of Bio-Clean is less expensive than six 2 lb. jars and contains over twice as much Bio-Clean!
- 100 drain treatments per 2 lb. container
- Active ingredients: bacteria culture, amylase, protease, cellulose and lipase enzymes.
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
How Does Bio-Clean Work?
Waste and debris accumulate in pipes, resulting in slow drainage or even clogged drains.
Bio-Clean begins to work, and within days eats through waste accumulation, restoring drain flow.
Treating your homes plumbing monthly with Bio-Clean will result in clean and open drains.
Bio-Clean Literature and MediaWhat is Bio-Clean?Why Bio-Clean for Septic Systems?Bio-Clean: How to UseBIO-CLEAN Bacteria Waste Eliminator MSDSVideo of Bio-Clean
- Kitchen sinks
- Bath tubs
- Floor drains
- Laundry drains
- RV and boat holding tanks
- Cat litter boxes
- Septic tank treatment
- Garbage disposal odors
- Grease traps
- Sewage ejector sumps
- Outdoor outhouses and cesspools
- Septic drain field maintenance
- Lift Stations
How Does Bio-Clean Compare?
When compared head to head, Bio-Clean was at least 30-80% more effective than all other leading brands including: Septi-Clean, Dr. Drain, Drain Care, Under Control, Bio-Sure, Robic k67, Septo-Clene, Septo-Bac, Gr. Cone, Kam Cellerate, Marc, Robic K57, Septonic, Microb Lift, Septic Care, Rid-X, Robic K37, LLMO, ZEP Septi-Pak ZSTP486, ONE FLUSH Septic Energizer, and ENFORCER Septic System Treatment.
Bio-Clean® is a registered trademark of Kinzie & Payne Biochemical Corp., a Louisiana corporation which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc. acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Kinzie & Payne Biochemical Corp. to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Kinzie & Payne Biochemical Corp. and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.