Filmtec SW30-2521 Sea Water Membrane 2.5" x 21" 300 GPD Features:
The Dow FILMTEC SW30-2521 Sea Water Membrane
is specifically designed for applications where the higher TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) of marine water is addressed by the a thin film composite which sustains the higher pressures typically utilized in sea water reverse osmosis applications while maintaining a 99.4 percent stabilized salt rejection.
Dow FILMTEC SW30-2521 Sea Water RO Membrane Element Specifications
- Up to 300 Gallon Per Day production
- Up to 800 SIPG
- Fits Standard 2.5" Housings or Pressure Vessels
- Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 reverse osmosis membranes offer high productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection.
- Filmtec Desalination SW30-2521 reverse osmosis elements can be operated at a lower pressure in order to reduce pump size, cost, and operating expenses.
- Filmtec Seawater SW30-2521 RO membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
- Dow Filmtec Part #80734