Remco Aquajet 55AQUAJET-ARV RV Pump 5.3 gpm 85psi 10 Amp 12VDC Benefits:
The Remco Industries 55AQUAJET-ARV
pumps are typically used to either draw water from a holding tank and pressurize it, or boost pressure from a low pressure source. Although designed to operate intermittently, many 550 versions can run continuously for several hours at a time. The Remco Aquajet ProFlo Professional Grade 55Aquajet-ARV pumps can be operated either in demand mode (pressure switch controlled) or in delivery mode (controlled by external power switching device). If needed, an integral bypass can be used to limit pressure.
A revolutionary water pump using digital controls to automatically control motor speed and maintain high pressures as multiple water fixtures are opened or closed.
Remco Aquajet ARV Pump 5.3 gpm 85psi 10 Amp 12VDC Features:
* CAUTION: Overheating and/or electrical fire may result from improperly sized power supply, wiring, fuses/circuit breakers, switches, connectors and controllers used to power the 12 VDC pump.
- Maintains high pressure across multiple outlets
- Restores pressure lost through water filtration
- 5-chamber construction
- Works with or without accumulator tank
- Independent symmetrical valves
- Highest structural integrity w/ engineered composite plastics & corrosion resistant metal
- Includes low voltage protection
- Includes over pressurization protection
- Self-priming & runs dry without damage
- Whisper quiet at lower flows & minimal pulsations
- 2 year warranty
- (2) Quad Port 3/4 x 1/2 Male Thread Fittings are included
- Multiple porting options sold separately, see Quad Port Fittings