Pentair TLC-36 RO Membrane Element 36 gpd Features:
The Pentair TLC-36 RO Membrane Element uses a state-of-the-art thin layer composite to provide high quality water from a wide range of water sources. Each membrane is packaged 100% dry for extended shelf-life and are built to standard dimensions so it will fit common membrane housings. The TLC-36 membrane is tested and certified by NSF/ANSI to standard 58.
- Thin layer composite membrane
- Provides high rejection stability even with high TDS input
- 36 gallon per day membrane
- Standard dimensions: 1.79" x 11.75"
- Nominal NaCL rejection: 98%
- Tested and certified by NSF/ANSI to Standard 58 for the reduction of:
Pentair TLC-36 RO Membrane Element Specifications
- Chromium (Hexavalent)
- Chromium (Trivalent)
- Radium 226/228
- Total Dissolved Solids