John Guest ASVPP Angle Stop Adapter Valve - 1/2 x 3/8 x 3/8
John Guest Angle Stop Adapter Valve valves are manufactured from white polypropylene and equipped with food grade EPDM O-rings. The valve connects between your valve and riser, to the main water supply line, for applications in reverse osmosis, filtration systems, coffee brewers, ice-makers, home/office, hydroponics, and many more.
The conversion adaptor can be threaded to either side of the valve to make various configurations with either plastic or soft copper tubing. John Guest's push-fit technology makes connections easy and leak-free. The tube is easily pushed in by hand and then firmly locks in place. Disconnection is just as easy and requires no special tools.
John Guest Fittings Catalog
- 3/8" male compression x 1/2" NPS female thread
- Conversion adapter can be installed on either side of valve to create either 1/2" x 1/2" NPS or 3/8" x 3/8" compression configurations
- 3/8" OD quick connect fitting
- Incorporates integral style check valve and a 1/4 turn chrome plated ball valve
- Lead-free, corrosion free, non-toxic, and more chemically resistant than other plastics
- Quick connect and disconnect without the need for tools
- Rated to 150 psi at 70°F and 60 psi at 140°F
- Intended for use with potable water
- NOT suitable for use with air or inert gases