Harmsco HC/40-AC-5 Premium Hurricane Carbon Cartridge 5 mic:
The Harmsco HC/40-AC-5 Premium Hurricane Carbon Cartridge features a high performance extruded activated carbon block surrounded by a 5 micron pleated Polyester-Plus outer layer. This design provides high chlorine and THM removal with lower initial pressure drop and longer filter runs for fewer filter changes. The filter is cleanable and reusable in most applications.
- High chlorine and THM removal
- Low initial pressure drop compared to GAC with no channeling
- High performance carbon block with integrated 5 micron pre-filter for extended life
- Cleanable and reusable in most applications
- Filter Dimensions: 9-5/8" x 7-3/4"
- Max Temperature: 125°F
- Recommended Flow Rate: 5 gpm
Applications for Harmsco Premium Hurricane Carbon Cartridges:
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Water Bottling Filtration
- Point of entry for the dwelling
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Environmental Filtration
- Industrial/Commercial Process Water
Disclaimer: Harmsco® is a registered trademark of Harmsco, Inc, which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc. acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Harmsco, Inc to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Harmsco, Inc and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.