Clear Polyurethane Ether Based Tubing 1/16 ID x 1/8 OD x 1' Features:
Clear Polyurethane Ether Based Tubing is made from non-toxic ingredients and conforms to FDA standards for use with wet and fatty food contact surfaces. It is transparent, flexible, resilient and resistant to weathering, tearing, impact, radiation and abrasion. This ether-based tubing is NSF-61 listed for use with potable water and is also resistant to oils, greases and fuels.
- Can be heat sealed, coiled, fabricated or bonded
- Contains no plasticizer which could cause flow contamination or tube hardening
- Tubing ID: 1/16"
- Tubing OD: 1/8"
- Tubing Material: Unreinforced Clear Polyurethane Tubing (Ether Based)
- Brittle Temperature: -90° F
- Working Pressure: 135 psi @ 70° F
- Approved by FDA, NSF-61
- Coil Length: 100'
* Orders for lengths greater than 100' will receive full coil(s). Any remaining length will be shipped as a separate segment.
Note: Any length of tubing that is less than a full coil must be custom cut and is non-returnable. Only complete, unaltered coils may be returned.
This tubing is comparable to tubing from other manufacturers including New Age Industries Superthane 2100070.
Applications for Clear Polyurethane Ether Based:
- Cable Jacketing
- Clean Liquids
- Computer Manufacture
- Fuel Lines (Small Motor)
- Granular Materials
- Grease and Lubrication Lines
- Insulation Sleeves
- Internal Contamination Fluids
- Metering Pumps
- Nuclear Power Facilities
- Pressure Measuring Devices
- Slurry Transfer
- Vacuum Lines
- Washers and Bumpers