Silcon Medical Silicone Tubing 1/16 ID x 1/8 OD x 1' Features:
Silcon Medical Grade Silicone Tubing meets the requirements of USP Class VI and is manufactured under good manufacturing procedures (GMP). Silcon Medical tubing is soft and pliable and its surface will not support the growth of bacteria.
- Tubing ID: 1/16"
- Tubing OD: 1/8"
- Tubing Material: Peroxide-Cured Silicone
- Temperature Range: -100° - 400° F
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Resists UV, ozone, gases and moisture
- Meets USP Class VI requirements
- Coil Length: 50'
* Orders for lengths greater than 50' will receive full coil(s). Any remaining length will be shipped as a separate segment.
Note: Any length of tubing that is less than a full coil must be custom cut and is non-returnable. Only complete, unaltered coils may be returned.Silcon Medical Silicone Tubing Specifications
Applications for Silcon Medical Silicone Tubing
- Blood Handling
- Fluid Handling
- IV Administration
- Laboratory Uses
- Surgical Drains
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Pharmaceutical Processing