Silbrade® Braid Reinforced Silicone Tubing 3/8 ID x .655 OD x 1' Features:
Silicone Tubing enables silicone tubing to handle increased pressure applications as well as offering outstanding resistance to temperature extremes and is made of FDA-sanctioned ingredients. Silbrade®
is a flexible design and allows excellent bend radii and permits installation in restricted spaces without impeding flow.
- Tubing ID: 3/8"
- Tubing OD: 0.655"
- Tubing Material: Peroxide-Cured Silicone with mesh polyester braid
- Temperature Range: -80° - 350° F
- Working Pressure: 166 psi @ 70° F
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Resists UV, ozone, gases and moisture
- NSF 51 certified for food equipment materials
- Coil Length: 100'*
* Orders for lengths greater than 100' will receive full coil(s). Any remaining length will be shipped as a separate segment.
Note: Any length of tubing that is less than a full coil must be custom cut and is non-returnable. Only complete, unaltered coils may be returned.Silbrade Braid Reinforced Silicone Tubing Specifications
Applications for Silbrade® Braid Reinforced Silicone Tubing
- Adhesive LInes
- Beverage Service
- Bottle Filling
- Chemical Feeds
- Deionized Water Treatment
- Fermenter Lines
- Hot Fill Lines
- Food Handling
- Resin Feeds
- Stirring Vessels
- Viscous Material Handling