Silcon Silicone Tubing 1/8 ID x 1/4 OD x 1' Features:
Silcon Silicone Tubing is an excellent choice in applications where other plastic or rubber tubing does not offer enough flexibility or resistance to extreme temperatures. Silcon is often used in appliance, computer or other electricity-associated applications because it resists UV, radiation and ozone.
- Tubing ID: 1/8"
- Tubing OD: 1/4"
- Tubing Material: Peroxide-Cured Silicone
- Temperature Range: -100° - 500° F
- Working Pressure: 20 psi @ 70° F
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Resists UV, ozone, gases and moisture
- NSF 51 certified for food equipment materials
- Coil Length: 100'
* Orders for lengths greater than 100' will receive full coil(s). Any remaining length will be shipped as a separate segment.
Note: Any length of tubing that is less than a full coil must be custom cut and is non-returnable. Only complete, unaltered coils may be returned.Silcon Silicone Tubing Specifications
Applications for Silcon Silicone Tubing
- Beverage Service
- Deionized Water Transfer
- Duplicating Equipment
- Food Service
- Gaskets, Seals and O-Rings
- Hot Water Feeds
- Insulation Sleeving
- Medical and Dental
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Portable Gravity Water Filters
- Thermal Protection