Sterilight SCMV-600 Cobalt Plus System w/ UV Monitor NSF Class B 11.1 gpm Features:
The Sterilight SCMV-600
incorporates high-output UV lamp technology coupled with efficient axial flow reactors to give you a footprint for easy installation.
NSF/ANSI Standard 55: Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
- NSF Standard 55 Class B Certified
- Sterilum-HO UV lamps - high output lamp technology allows you to treat high flow rates in a more compact space
- 4-log (99.99%) destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts at rated flow will keep your water safe to drink without adding chemicals
- Cobalt ICE controller provides constant output current and a universal power input
- Controller alerts user with alarm if UV lamp fails
- Sealed case on the controller helps to prevent damage from accidental intrusion
- Stainless steel reactor provides long life and eliminates the possibility of degradation from exposure to high intensity UV light
- Compact design reduces installation time and takes less space
- Lamp can be changed without interruption water flow
This standard establishes requirements for point-of-use (POU) and point-of-entry (POE) non-public water supply (non-PWS) ultraviolet systems and includes two optional classifications.Class A systems
) are designed to disinfect and/or remove microorganisms from contaminated water, including bacteria and viruses, to a safe level.Class B systems
) are designed for supplemental bactericidal treatment of public drinking water or other drinking water, which has been deemed acceptable by a local health agency.