Viqua D4-V Plus NSF Class B Ultraviolet System Powered By UVMax 8.9 gpm
Viqua D4-V Plus disinfection water system is a whole house ultraviolet system that offers a 8.9 gpm flow rate and removes harmful bacteria, virus, and microorganisms. The Viqua D4-V Plus compact design, simple installation, and low cost of operation is ideal for small to medium size home. Drink confidently with Viqua's D4-V Plus high-output ultraviolet water purification system.
- UV intensity monitor with diagnostic test
- Viqua controller with water-resistant case
- LED display showing lamp replacement reminder
- Indicator lights show the status of each system component
- Lamp timer reset button and mute button to silence audio alarm
- Stainless steel chamber with safety cap and special lamp plug
- Universal power input
- High-output UV lamp
- Three Year Warranty
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 55 for Disinfection Performance, Class B
NSF/ANSI Standard 55: Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
This standard establishes requirements for point-of-use (POU) and point-of-entry (POE) non-public water supply (non-PWS) ultraviolet systems and includes two optional classifications.
Class A systems (40mJ/cm2) are designed to disinfect and/or remove microorganisms from contaminated water, including bacteria and viruses, to a safe level.
Class B systems (16mJ/cm2) are designed for supplemental bactericidal treatment of public drinking water or other drinking water, which has been deemed acceptable by a local health agency.
This system is compatible with the 602805 Trojan Lamp
and the 602732 Quartz Sleeve
. For any necessary system replacements, the UV Lamp/Quartz Sleeve Combo Kit for D4-V Plus
Viqua D4-V Plus Ultraviolet Water System Owners Manual