Parker Series 125 Food Grade Reinforced Clear PVC Tubing 1-1/4 ID x 1.625 OD x 1'
Parker Nexbraid Series 125 food grade flexible PVC transfer hoses are made from FDA and NSF listed and can be used for beverages and potable water, dry abrasive materials such as grains, granules, pellets and powders, non-fatty and non-oily foods, and sanitary products. The hoses feature a smooth tube that is abrasion resistant and will not impart taste or odor, and allows full-flow, while the clear PVC construction permits visual observation of materials being conveyed. Series 125 is also an excellent choice for air breathing supply pneumatics, flexible conduit, harness and light vacuum applications.
- Tubing ID: 1-1/4" (31.8mm)
- Tubing OD: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Tubing Material: Clear PVC
- Reinforcement: Polyester
- Max Temperature: 150° F
- Working Pressure: 100 psi @ 68° F
- FDA CFR Title 21 compliant
- Certified to NSF Standard 51
- Coil Length: 100'
* Orders for lengths greater than 100' will receive full coil(s). Any remaining length will be shipped as a separate segment.
Note: Any length of tubing that is less than a full coil must be custom cut and is non-returnable. Only complete, unaltered coils may be returned.
Parker Nexbraid Series 125 Food Grade Reinforced Clear PVC Tubing Applications:
- Beverages, potable water, pure water
- Dry abrasive materials, flour, grains, granules, pellets, powders, sugar
- Air, flexible conduit, light vacuum, wire harness
Parker Nexbraid Series 125 tubing is comparable to tubing from other manufacturers including Tygon B-44-4X I.B, New Age Industries Nylobrade, Boston Woven Hose H285, Goodyear Pliovic FG, Kentak K-9500 and Kuriyama K3150.
Parker Nexbraid Series 125 Reinforced Clear PVC Tubing Specifications