Harmsco PP-HC/40-1 Poly-Pleat Pleated Filter 1 mic ABS Features:
The Harmsco Poly-Pleat Pleated Cartridge - 1 mic ABS substantially removes a wide array of contaminants from water such as silt, sediment, cysts and turbidity. The pleated polypropylene filter media provides more surface area for longer life and increased particle removal.
- Absolute rated (99.9% one micron removal)
- Pleated for increased surface area
- Low pressure drop
- High flow rate capacity
- FDA listed materials
- Thermally bonded construction
- Temperature rated to 140º F
- Melt blown polypropylene media, PVC end caps, PVC center tubes
- Ideal for water systems at state parks, trailer parks, small communities
- Ideal for municipal water filtration applications to meet Surface Water Treatment Rules.
Disclaimer: Harmsco® is a registered trademark of Harmsco, Inc, which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc. acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Harmsco, Inc to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Harmsco, Inc and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.