Pentek 155597-43 20" C1-20 Activated Carbon-Impregnated Cellulose 5 mic Filter
The Pentek 155597-43 C1-20 Carbon Impregnated Cellulose Filter is an economical solution for general-purpose water filtration needs. The C1-20 is made of a carbon impregnated cellulose media that will filter out fine sediment and reduce chlorine, taste and odor.
The C-1-20 is identical to
Ametek C1-20, Culligan C1-20, USFilter C1-20, American Plumber C1-20, FilterCor FCC-MC1-20 and Pall AN-B-20-U.
Pentek 155597-43 20" C1-20 Activated Carbon-Impregnated Cellulose Cartridge Specs
- Fits in standard and slimline 20" water filter housings
- Well suited for a wide range of residential applications
- Dual-purpose cartridge - Filters out fine sediment partials and reduces unwanted taste, odor and chlorine from your tap water
- A polyester reinforcement backing and external netting provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity
- Nominally rated at 5 microns
- Make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams
Also Compatible With:
|Culligan Water Filters