Rusco 2" Spin Down Sediment Filter System with Polyester Filter Screen make solid particle removal simple and economical. The benefit of the 2" Spin Down filter system is its ability to be cleaned and reused. The 2" Spin-Down Sediment Filter by Rusco has a clear cover that can be easily removed for total cleaning. The unique tornado (spin-down action) effect created by the patented process is unique.
Rusco Spin Down Filter Polyester Screen - 2"
- Unique element design traps sediment in lower reservoir of clear cover.
- Clear bowl easily removed for total cleaning (No tools required-using tools voids warranty)
- Sediment is visible through the clear cover indicating when the filter needs cleaning
- Ball valve allows for quick sediment removal from bottom of cover
- Centrifuge Spin-Down type sediment separation
- No down time!!
Rusco Spin Down Filter Polyester Screen - 2" Benefits:
Rusco Spin Down BrochureRusco Spin Down Sediment Filters InformationRusco Spin Down Sediment Filters Installation Sheet
- The new 1.5" & 2" Spin-down models make it easy to convert the standard spin-down filter to a Sediment Trapper by simply replacing the element screens
- No filter cartridges to replace
- No down time required flushing out sediment
- No wasteful backwashing required
- Small size takes little space
- Screen sizes can be easily changed if required
- Multiple uses: Well water, Irrigation, Sand sensitive valves, Drip irrigation, Faucet aerators, Poultry Growers Watering devices (.010"), Fogger nozzles, Pre-treatment for Ultra water systems and Reverse Osmosis
Also known as the following models:
- Rusco Spin Down: 2-24-F, 2-30-F, 2-40-F, 2-60-F, 2-100-F, 2-140-F, 2-250-F, 2-500-F, 2-1000-F
- Ace Hardware / Campbell: FS8-100 (4188629)
- Vu-Flow (VuFlow) Screen Filter: NT200-30P, NT200-60P,NT200-100P, NT200-140P, NT200-250P, NT200-500P, NT200-1000P