Neo-Pure TL3 Ultrafiltration System
The Neo-Pure TL3 Ultrafiltration Drinking Water System is an undersink drinking water system that utilizes the latest ultrafiltration technology to deliver great tasting water that greatly reduces viruses, cysts, and bacteria. This high quality water is generated through two 0.5 micron carbon blocks and a hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane. The Neo-Pure TL3 produces no waste water and keeps all the essential minerals in your drinking water that are necessary for great tasting coffee and teas.
- Hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.025 micron
- Twice the flow rate of comparable UF systems
- Great for applications with multiple points of use
- 1/4 turn quick change filters
- Easier to install than reverse osmosis; requires no tank or drain
- Shut off valves built into heads allow you to replace filters without turning off the water
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor
- Removes 99.99% of cysts (such as cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses
- Reduces lead, lindane, atrazine, VOC's and MTBE
Benefits of the TL3 Ultrafiltration Membrane
- The Neo-Pure TL3 membrane has twice as much surface area when compared to other undersink ultrafiltration drinking water systems.
- This added surface area allows the TL3 system to operate at a higher flow rate of 1.0 gpm
- This higher flow rate means that you can use your new TL3 ultrafiltration system to supply water to multiple points of use simultaneously, such as a drinking water faucet, refrigerator ice maker, instant hot water system, etc...
Learn More about Water Ultrafiltration Membrane Technology
The Neo-Pure TL3 Ultrafiltration System Includes
Neo-Pure TL3 Ultrafiltration System ManualNeo-Pure TL3 Performance Data SheetNeo-Pure TL3 Specification Sheet
|2||2802110-00||Carbon Block Prefilter|
|1||2802140-00||Hollow Fiber UF Membrane|
|1||Angle Stop Feed Adapter|
|6 ft||1/4" OD LLDPE polyethylene tubing|
NOTE: The Neo-Pure TL3 Ultrafiltration System does not remove fluoride