AquaCera W9520700 Imperial Cerasyl OBE Ceramic Water Filter
The AquaCera W9520700 Imperial Cerasyl filter is a silver impregnated ceramic microfilter. Thanks to advances in the manufacturing process of ceramic filters the W9520700 is an effective and efficient means of treating a wide range of waterborne contaminants. The inclusion of silver gives the Cerasyl ceramic element bacteriostatic properties which prevents mitosis and is self-sterilizing.
AquaCera W9520700 Imperial Cerasyl OBE Ceramic Water Filter Specifications
- Removes >99.99% of pathogenic organisms (including E.coli, giardia, cryptosporidium, etc)
- Open on both ends to fit in any 10" standard or slimline filter housing
- Working Pressure: 5 - 125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 110°F
- Micron Rating: 0.9µ absolute (0.5µ - 0.8µ nominal)