AquaCera W9610300 10" CeraCarb Ceramic Filter Candle
AquaCera CeraCarb ceramic composite water filters offer the highest filtration efficiencies available in a ceramic based filter element. The W9610300 is a ceramic composite which includes a special mix of carbon with medias infused throughout the filter, resulting in exceptional chemical removal, in addition to the removal 99.999% of pathogenic organisms (including E. Coli, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc) and cysts.
This filter fits AquaCera ACP, HCP and HCS counter top systems, Doulton HIP, HIP2, HIP3 and HIS under sink systems, and Doulton HCPS, HCS and HCP Twin counter top systems.
- Dimensions: 10" x 2"
- Flow Rate: 0.3 GPM
- Chloramine Reduction: 500 gallons
- Connections: 1/4" BSP - Short mount (3/4")
- Micron Rating (Absolute): 0.7 microns
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.3 - 0.6 microns
- Filter Media: Ceramic composite
- Operating Pressure: 5 - 125 PSI
- Temperature Rating: 32 - 110 °F
- Filter Applications: CTO, lead, cysts, bacteria, arsenic, turbidity,
chloramines, VOCs, THMs, nitrate, herbicides, insecticides, phenols
AquaCera W9610300 10" CeraCarb Ceramic Filter Candle Specifications
Advantages of CeraCarb over Ultracarb:
- Improved reduction of chlorine, insecticides, herbicides, phenols, polyaromatic hydrocarbons and trihalomethanes
- Increased filter capacity as well as the added feature of chloramine reduction
- Use of a ceramic composite with carbon and other medias infused throughout the filter resulting in improved contaminant removal
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||0.7 µm||0.9 µm|
|Capacity||1500 gallons||600 gallons|
|Filter Life||12 months||6 months|
Also Compatible With:
||20-185-125-083, Ceramikx SC