Twin Inlet High Flow Dual Air Gap Features:
The DLA-TAG is a two inlet airgap (TAG) that connects two separate drain lines to a single countertop dishwasher air-gap device. The TAG dual inlet dishwasher air gap is specifically designed for double dishwasher drawers or to connect drain lines from any combination of dishwasher, Reverse Osmosis or water softeners. The DLA-TAG is also known as a double air gap.
- Ideal for Reverse Osmosis appliances
- Ideal Dual Air Gap for Double Drawers
- Ideal for two dishwashers or any dishwasher with high output (high flow rates) drain discharge such as Hobart, Miele and Bosch
- Expensive Air Gap Faucet no longer required and allows for a larger selection of designer faucets
- Eliminate noisy drains
- Allows for legal installation - eliminates need for drain saddles which are commonly used and cause leaks
Retrofit existing dishwasher airgap, or install as new. For single inlet installations, a PVC 1/2" plugs and vinyl end caps are available to seal off any unused ports. Maintenance can be quickly performed from the countertop, by simply removing decorative cover and top nut to dislodge debris.
- KitchenAid Architect II Series air gap (including models KUDD01DPPA), KitchenAid Pro Line Series
- Fisher & Paykel airgap including models DD-224C DCS, DD-224PH DCS
- Sears Kenmore Elite double drawer air gap
Outlet: 7/8" Barb
Max Counter Thickness: 1.5"
- Hole Size: 1-1/2" - 1-3/8"
Inlet #1: 5/8" Barb for dishwasher connection
Inlet #2: 1/2" female NPT accepts a variety of MIPT inlet adapter sizes that are available for various applications
Flow Rate: up to 10 GPM