Nimbus Compatible 3.2 x 18 500 GPD RO Membrane Element Features:
Nimbus Compatible 3.2 x 18 500 GPD RO Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The TF-3218-500 RO membrane elements feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. The polyamide thin-film used in the TF-3218-500 membrane is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 500 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 18"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Extra Low Energy, Brackish Water
Designed to replace an Ametek 20" membrane by fitting into a 20" Ametek housing that has been equipped with a brine control valve.
Also Compatible With:
||AK3218TF, AG3218TF, 1206803
||107759, LNP-500, AG3218TF