Everpure QC7I-Single ESO 7 Espresso Filter System Features:
The Everpure QC7I-Single ESO 7 Filter system has a unique three stage blending process to provide softened, buffered, and filtered water for specialty coffee, espresso and ice tea applications
- Utilizes ion exchange resin with buffering capabilities and high capacity coconut carbon filtration.
- Small amount of carbon filtered water bypasses softening resin to maintain low TDS level. Buffering agent prevents water from becoming too acidic.
- Reduces hardness that can cause scale build-up. Reduces particles, chlorine and other off tastes and odors.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean
- Softening capacity: 5300 grains
The Everpure ESO Cartridge Features:
A weak acid “one-way" ion exchange resin that which exchanges hard minerals such as calcium and magnesium for hydrogen, thus reducing the potential for scale.
A small amount of carbon filtered water bypasses the softening resin. Minerals in the water provide flavor, so blending filtered water with softened water maintains the best tasting water.
With the ESO, the pH levels are controlled throughout the life of the filter. The ESO will bring the pH to a constant +/- 6, avoiding scale build-up. The continuous steady pH is a guarantee for constant taste experience.
High capacity Fibredyne Carbon Block filtration effectively reduces chlorine and other chemicals, providing a clean smelling, great tasting drinking water.
Everpure ESO 6 EV9607-25 Filter Cartridge Specifications