AXEON NF4-1812 150 GPD Membrane Element
AXEON NF4-1812 Series Nanofiltration Membranes operate at pressures as low as 50 psi and reject 80-90% of dissolved solids. AXEON NF4-1812 elements fit in standard residential membrane housings. The polyamide thin-film used in the AXEON NF4 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 150 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 50 psi
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 12"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Nanofiltration
- MgSO4 Reduction: 98%