AXEON NF4-2540 680 GPD Membrane Element
AXEON NF4-2540 Series Nanofiltration Membranes operate at pressures as low as 70 psi and reject 80-90% of dissolved solids. AXEON NF4-2540 elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. The polyamide thin-film used in the AXEON NF4 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 680 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 70 psi
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 40"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Nanofiltration
- MgSO4 Reduction: 98%
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec NF4-2540
AXEON NF4-2540 680 gpd RO Membrane Element Spec Sheet
Also Compatible With:
||DURASLICK NF 2540