AXEON HF4-4040 2500 GPD Membrane Element
AXEON HF4-4040 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The HF4-4040 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. The polyamide thin-film used in the AXEON HF4 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 2500 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Dimensions: 4" x 40"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Extra Low Energy, Brackish Water
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HF4-4040
AXEON HF4-4040 2500 gpd RO Membrane Element Spec Sheet
Also Compatible With:
||AK4040TF, 1206816, AK4040FF, 1206813