FloPlus WFP3/4C-10AFW Undersink, High-Flow Chlorine and Cyst Reduction System
- Low pressure drop and high flow
- Up to 1 gpm MAX flow rate
- Nominal 0.5 micron filtration rating
- Removes 99.5% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts
- Maximum chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Radial flow filtration for longer filter life
- Ideal for low water pressure situations
- Clear housing allows visual inspection of the filter working
The WFP3/4C-10AFW is a standard, high-flow carbon block system. Utilizing the unique Fiberdyne® carbon technology, the WFP3/4C-10AFW system delivers extremely low pressure drop while maintaining a 0.5 micron efficiency for the best chlorine taste & odor reduction and the reduction of cysts.FloPlus Standard Clear High Flow Chlorine and Cyst Reduction System SpecificatonsFloPlus Standard Clear High Flow Chlorine and Cyst Reduction System Manual
System includes the FloPlus-10 filter cartridge, Pentek 3G Standard Clear Housing with pressure relief button, and a Standard Filter Housing Wrench.
Clear Housing Sumps are more prone to leaking and cracking, and are not as resilient as their opaque counterparts. They may be significantly less able to handle high pressure, temperature, exposure to sunlight, and other stress. We highly
recommend considering a black, blue, white, or grey opaque housing sump, especially if your system is operating under high pressure or temperature conditions. Fresh Water Systems offers heavy duty polypropylene filter housings
in a variety of sizes and colors.