N55BU 1" FNPT Union Pressure Regulator Features:
- Commercial & Residential Applications
- Reduces incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption
- Integral stainless steel strainer
- Thermoplastic seat
- Bronze body construction
- Serviceable in line
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure
- Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations
N55B Water Pressure Reducing Valve Specifications:
- Size: 1"
- FIP Union x NPT Connection
- Max Working Pressure: 400 PSI
- Adjustable Range: 25 To 75 PSI
- Pressure Setting: 50 PSI
- Max Temp: 180 degrees F
- Height: 5.75", Width: 4"
- Standards: ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2 & CSA Standard B356
- This item has been restricted from sale in the State of California
Watts Water Pressure Reducing Valve Specification SheetWatts Water Pressure Reducing Valve Installation InstructionsWatts Warranty Information
Disclaimer: Watts® is a registered trademark of Watts Water Technologies, Inc, which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Watts Water Technologies, Inc to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Watts Water Technologies, Inc. and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.