Filmtec SW30HRLE-400i Sea Water High Rejection Low Energy Membrane Features:
The Dow FILMTEC SW30HR LE-400i Sea Water Membrane
element offers a combination of High Rejection (HR) and Low Energy (LE) requirements to allow lower total costs with medium and high salinity feed water. These elements comes with the distinct iLEC Interlocking Endcaps that help reduce system operating costs and reduce the risk of o-ring leaks that cause poor water quality.
Dow FILMTEC SW30HR LE-400i RO Membrane Specifications
- Up to 7500 Gallon Per Day production
- Up to 1200 psig
- Fits Standard 8" Housings or Pressure Vessels
- Enables systems to be designed and operated to optimize operating cost through lower energy consumption or to optimize capital cost through higher productivity at lower operating fluxes.
- High NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments. This is one reason DOW FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1-13) than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reducing the effect of overall fouling and maximizing element efficiency, helping to lower your cost of operation.
Also Compatible With: