Pro Products Ban-T Water Softener Iron Removal/Alkaline Water Neutralizer and Cleaner Applications:
1. First time use in water softeners: dissolve 2 cups of the powder in 1 qt. of warm water and pour into the brine well. For softeners with no brine well, pour into the salt storage tank when salt level is low. Manually regenerate the softener.
2. Preventative maintenance: add 1/2 cup to every 40 lbs. of salt added to brine tank, and layer it to ensure a continuous dose of Ban-T during each regeneration.
3. General purpose cleaning: Ban-T can be used on fiberglass, porcelain, glass, stainless steel or chrome to remove hard water deposits from tubs, sinks, showers, faucets, ceramic tile, dishes, glassware, plasticware, ice machines, ultra violet filters, humidifiers and distillers.
- Versatility: can be used on water softeners as a maintenance tool, and on other household features for cleaning
- Environmentally friendly
- High chemical stability: low possibility of hazardous reactions