Doulton W9121302 SuperSterasyl 7" Ceramic Filter Candle
The Doulton W9121302
SuperSterasyl is a three stage cartridge combining the highly efficient properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of activated carbon. The AquaCera Super Sterasyl ceramic filter is silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth and is self sterilizing.
The Imperial SuperSterasyl Candle is ideal for RO guard and post filtration. The candle is also an alternative for the Sterasyl ATC 6" Candle.
Doulton gravity filters offer 2 to 8 times the flow rate of their non-gravity fed filters. First Stage:
The first stage consists of Doulton SuperSterasyl ceramic which is manufactured to provide genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity. Second Stage:
The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties. Third Stage:
Packed with granular activated carbon which removes chlorine, VOCs and industrial solvents.
Doulton W9121302 SuperSterasyl 7" Candle Features:
Doulton Imperial W9121302 SuperSterasyl Ceramic Filter Candle Specifications Doulton Candle Comparison Chart
- Ideal for RO guard and post filtration
- Complimentary to UV systems
- Self sterilizing
- High levels of chlorine, VOCs and industrial solvents
- Filtration efficiency of > 99.99% at 0.9 microns
- Filtration efficiency of > 99.99% at 0.5 - 0.8 microns
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Tested with live cryptosporidium to a removal of 100%
- Tested with live bacteria to a removal of > 99.99%