Waterstone "Towson" 4700 Prep Faucet Features:
The Waterstone "Towson" 4700 Prep Faucet is available in solid brass construction. The faucet also includes reinforced braided connection hoses.
- Solid brass construction
- Ceramic disk valve cartridge
- Three handle caps included: plain, ceramic right or left hand operation indicated for hot and cold
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate
- Lever handle
- Reinforced braided Stainless Steel connection hoses
- Lever handle
- Diverter equipped for connection to optional side spray
- Easy access side spray diverter
- Adjustable Teflon "friction assist" aids handle feel and prevents sag
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, and CALGreen
- 100% Made in the USA
* Many Waterstone brand faucets are in stock, but a few styles and finishes are made to order with a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks from date of purchase to delivery. Polished brass has a lead time of 8-12 weeks.
* Each of these beautiful and unique faucets is created and produced for you and your home. Waterstone takes time to craft, produce, and perfect these faucets to your specifications and finish requirements. We are sure that you will be pleased with these faucets and accessories. Because of the unique nature of these items, they cannot be returned once they have been ordered or produced. Should you cancel the production of your Waterstone faucet or accessory after the order has been placed, there will be a non-refundable 25% order cancellation fee based on the price of the item being cancelled. This fee cannot be used for other purchases. To avoid these fees, please feel free to call us prior to placing your order if you have questions about the products or finishes at 1-877-335-3339.
New Black Nickel Finish ComparisonWaterstone "Towson" 4700 Prep Faucet SpecificationsWaterstone "Towson" 4700 Prep Faucet Installation InstructionsAB1953 Certification