Waterstone "Parche" 3900 Prep Faucet Features:
The Waterstone "Parche" 3900 Prep Faucet is available in either solid brass or stainless steel construction. The faucet also includes reinforced braided connection hoses.
- Solid brass or stainless steel construction
- Lever handle
- 360 degree swivel spout
- Ceramic disk valve cartridges
- Reversible/removable hot and cold indicator ring
- Lever handle
- Reinforced braided connection hoses
- Adjustable Teflon "friction lock" aids handle feel and prevents sag
- Handle adjusts for clearance from backsplash
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip
- Diverter equipped for connection to optional side spray
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, and CALGreen
- 100% Made in the USA
* Many Waterstone brand faucets are in stock, but a few styles and finishes are made to order with a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks from date of purchase to delivery. Polished brass has a lead time of 8-12 weeks.
* Each of these beautiful and unique faucets is created and produced for you and your home. Waterstone takes time to craft, produce, and perfect these faucets to your specifications and finish requirements. We are sure that you will be pleased with these faucets and accessories. Because of the unique nature of these items, they cannot be returned once they have been ordered or produced. Should you cancel the production of your Waterstone faucet or accessory after the order has been placed, there will be a non-refundable 25% order cancellation fee based on the price of the item being cancelled. This fee cannot be used for other purchases. To avoid these fees, please feel free to call us prior to placing your order if you have questions about the products or finishes at 1-877-335-3339.
New Black Nickel Finish Comparison
Waterstone "Parche" 3900 Kitchen Faucet SpecificationsWaterstone "Parche" 3900 Kitchen Faucet Installation InstructionsAB1953 Certification